Please write and send praise, critique, interesting links or random musings to touchthehandthatfeedsyou@yahoo.com

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Cain Watch - God Told Him To?

Nov 12th, 2011

Taking a page from Paddy Chayefsky, Herman Cain has actually finally channeled Howard Beale. Literally. Speaking to a gathering of "young Republicans" in Atlanta,Ga. today, Mr. Cain told the audience he decide to run President of the United States after God told him to. This is not parody.

Via National Journal:

"I prayed and prayed and prayed. I’m a man of faith, I had to do a lot of praying for this one, more praying than I’d ever done before in my life. And when I finally realized that it was God saying that this is what I needed to do, I was like Moses. 'You’ve got the wrong man, Lord. Are you sure?'"






Sleep tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment