Please write and send praise, critique, interesting links or random musings to touchthehandthatfeedsyou@yahoo.com

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Even At A Whisper

March 21st, 2012

I have received a lot of inquiries regarding our relative absence last week. A few readers even asked if I was abandoning the blog.

Not a chance.

Here's the deal.

The first love of my life has always been music.

My dearest collaborator, Stella Katsoudas, and I recently regrouped the band Sister Soleil. The first single is ready and here is a terrific fan video, completed yesterday, that we have chosen to distribute ahead of its wider release.

It is called "Even At A Whisper (Your Voice Is Power)". We meant it to be an anthem in opposition to bullying. In fact, we invited a group of children and teens who have suffered such ill treatment to belt out the chorus.

Speak out. Get involved. Do something. Your voice is power.

No comments:

Post a Comment