Loading...
Please write and send praise, critique, interesting links or random musings to touchthehandthatfeedsyou@yahoo.com

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Not What We Payed For

May 29th, 2012

Josh Harkinson shines some light on an ugly situation:
"Bank of America, which last fall announced plans to lay off 30,000 workers, is about to go on a hiring spree—overseas.
America's second-largest bank is relocating its business-support operations to the Philippines, according to a high-ranking Filipino government official recently quoted in the Filipino press. The move, which includes a portion of the bank's customer service unit, comes less than three years after Bank of America received a $45 billion federal bailout."
That's our money at work.

3 comments:

  1. Hi I am so excited I found your website, I really found you by mistake, while I was researching on Yahoo for something
    else, Regardless I am here now and would just like to say thanks a
    lot for a incredible post and a all round enjoyable blog
    (I also love the theme/design), I don't have time to read
    it all at the minute but I have book-marked it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do
    keep up the excellent work.

    Also visit my blog Manhattan co-op inspector

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pneumatic tools are beneficial for mechanics in that they are uncomplicated and much less human involvement is necessary.
    Our last group includes helpful posts on lemon laws when you buy a car along with tips for understanding your
    rights as a consumer. Many owners pop the hood of
    their truck and blast at their engine with a shiny cleaning solution.

    Feel free to visit my homepage; Repair Car Shop Allentown

    ReplyDelete