Please write and send praise, critique, interesting links or random musings to touchthehandthatfeedsyou@yahoo.com

Thursday, June 9, 2011

The Auschwitz Promotional Tour

Jun 9th, 2011

"I'm going to take you to Auschwitz, live... you can sign up now at GBTV.com"

Well, I guess there really is no limit to what the Crying Man-Baby will do for a buck. What better way for Glenn Beck to hype up enthusiasm for his new subscription-only service, GBTV, than to bring his unique brand of rabid conspiracy theories to...

Auschwitz?!?! 

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, the man who has called Holocaust survivor and Jewish-American George Soros a "spooky dude" and a "puppet master" plans to use the the memory of an exterminated people for media gain. The fact that it wasn't long ago everyone from ADL head Abraham Foxman to Michele Goldberg to Ron Chisud accused Beck of outright anti-Semitism seems to have escaped him altogether.


The full text of his remarks from 6/7/2011(via)
"BECK: I am going to take a tour, and I will announce who I am going on this tour with. But I think it is pretty stunning who's hopefully taking me on this tour. I have never wanted to go because I know the story. I - this is going to be a train wreck, an absolute train wreck. But I think it is important, it's an important part of the story of 8-24. I'm going to Poland in a few weeks and I'm going to take you to Auschwitz, live, as I am taken on a tour of Auschwitz, as I prepare mentally and prepare the story for 8-24. I don't even know what that's going to be like. I have no idea what that's going to be like.

But there are going to be things, live events, including 8-24, with behind the scenes access, documentaries that you won't see anywhere else, interviews and things with world leaders, right there as they happen. It's going to be quite a wild summer. And you can sign up now at GBTV.com."

No comments:

Post a Comment