Please write and send praise, critique, interesting links or random musings to touchthehandthatfeedsyou@yahoo.com

Monday, June 27, 2011

Quote Of The Day - Marriage Equality Edition

June 27th, 2011
HT to the Daily Dish for shining a light on a "small C" conservative with great resolve.

"You get to the point where you evolve in your life where everything isn't black and white, good and bad, and you try to do the right thing. You might not like that. You might be very cynical about that. 


Well, fuck it, I don't care what you think.

I'm trying to do the right thing. I'm tired of Republican-Democrat politics. They can take the job and shove it. I come from a blue-collar background. I'm trying to do the right thing, and that's where I'm going with this."

-- Republican NY State Senator Roy McDonald who voted yes on Friday

1 comment: