Please write and send praise, critique, interesting links or random musings to touchthehandthatfeedsyou@yahoo.com

Friday, June 10, 2011

Should I Say "Sorry" To Andy?

June 10th, 2011

I have been kind of rough with Andy lately. Last week, I noted that almost his entire machine was devoted to Weiner's weener. I then observed that Andy seemed to find Weiner's weener simply too throbbing to let go of. Today, I had the audacity to highlight the fact that his "Big Journalism" stooge, Ron Futrell, whose job it is to critique the failings of journalists, might have committed that little, bitty, oopsy-daisy error that traditional journalists call "LIBEL."

So... should I apologize to Andy? Ummm... I don't think so. But, it would be wrong if I didn't publish at least some of the kind words said in his defense. Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment