Please write and send praise, critique, interesting links or random musings to touchthehandthatfeedsyou@yahoo.com

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Herman Cain Is A "Darling" Of The Tea Party?

March 23rd, 2011
Introducing a new friend here at The Hand, David Klopp.
 
Herman Cain sure has raised some excitement on the right. He is the latest darling of the Tea Party. How is he winning their hearts and minds? How has he suddenly thrust himself upon the national stage? What kind of pronouncements are firing up that beleagured TP base? 

Well, things like this: Mr. Cain has essentially alleged that all Muslims in America have a duty to either "convert" or "kill" non-Muslims. But, rest assured xenophobic and fearful patriots... he's pushing back!
 
From The Daily Caller:
"The role of Muslims in America is not to convert the rest of us to the Muslim religion. That I resent,” Cain said in an interview with Christianity Today. “I push back and reject them trying to convert the rest of us. And based upon the little knowledge that I have of the Muslim religion, you know, they have an objective to convert all infidels or kill them."
 
What "little knowledge" is right.
 
Our newest contributor, David Klopp fights back with humor:
"I think we should put some statistics to these claims about converting so that we can report them to the proper authorities... and Sean Hannity."
 
"Last month when I was jogging in the park I was beckoned by a darkish complected man to accompany him into a public bathroom near City Hall. I assumed that is where the ceremony would have taken place. I also was boldly approached at home by several seemingly "normal" heavyset women who attempted to lure me into their Islamic snare by referring to their religion as the Jehovah Witness branch of Islam. They feigned confusion about my question regarding the funding of terrorism, and claimed their headquarters were located on Mississippi Avenue, and not in Mecca. They must have deigned that I was on to them because they left rather quickly, though they handed me a Koran described as a bible. I assumed it was a Koran because everyone inside it was smiting or had smote someone in the not too distant past."


1 comment:

  1. Isn't it "great" ignorance has become a virtue of the right?

    ReplyDelete