Please write and send praise, critique, interesting links or random musings to

Friday, March 25, 2011

Quote Of The Day

March 25th, 2011

"For my part, whatever anguish of spirit it may cost, I am willing to know the whole truth; to know the worst and provide for it." -- Patrick Henry


  1. Grey, I love your place, as you know, and I love the quotes. Perhaps, you could also put up a quote a day showing the true colors of some of our fascists and fascists enablers. Here's one from my blog today that angers me more than almost anything I have read. The gall is staggering and should not be forgotten. "Nobody is happy about losing lives but remember these are not draftees, these are full-time professional soldiers." Mitch McConnell December 2007 commenting on the deaths of Americans fighting in Iraq.

  2. Cletis- you are not the first to propose this to me. You are right. I should do this. Definitely feel free to inbox me choice statements.