Please write and send praise, critique, interesting links or random musings to touchthehandthatfeedsyou@yahoo.com

Monday, December 20, 2010

What's Still Wrong With The Left

Dec 20th, 2010

Sometimes, I think the last four decades of Progressivism have taught us nothing. We have real enemies whose plan is to undermine the people by doing really horrible things. Am I disappointed with the current administration? Of Course. But, for the increasingly unified activity on the Left to be to slam President Obama is about as ridiculous, in my view, as any other distraction from the real matters at hand. I decided to dig up one of my favorite old Doonesbury strips to illustrate what I am talking about.



Let's all get back down to Earth. If we aren't there, we can't put our boots on the ground, dammit.

No comments:

Post a Comment