Please write and send praise, critique, interesting links or random musings to touchthehandthatfeedsyou@yahoo.com

Friday, December 17, 2010

The Green Dragon?!

Dec 17th, 2010

This may qualify as "The Protocols of The Elders of Zion" for environmentalists. Never have I seen so extreme a portrayal of the movement. In the interests of disclosure, I am an active member of The Sierra Club, Greenpeace, The National Wildlife Federation and, frankly, quite a few other environmental groups. Here I was thinking I was fighting for edible food, drinkable water, breathable air and a sustainable coexistence with wild life. I did not know I was (cue spooky music) part of...

"THE GREEN DRAGON"

I didn't not know that I had a "lust for political power" and helped to "seduce children." I did not know that I was trying to "put America and the world under the destructive control" of "THE GREEN DRAGON" .
Watch the video... and then

PLEASE IMMEDIATELY DONATE TO THE ENVIRONMENTAL GROUP OF YOUR CHOICE. Of course, I would say that, right?

2 comments:

  1. Yep. This is bang-your-head-against-the-wall outrageous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked when Palin blamed the "extreme greenies" for the BP spill.

    ReplyDelete