Please write and send praise, critique, interesting links or random musings to touchthehandthatfeedsyou@yahoo.com

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Totally Random Let's All Stay Sane Moment

Aug 31st, 2011

I am really looking forward to Fall in America's Midwest. It is my favorite season. You may also be excited for the changing colors, the groovy coats coming out of closets and the fine crispness of the air only found in September and October. All this said, I don't think anyone is as psyched for the season as author Colin Nissan. He also gets a nomination for the year's best headline:



"I don’t know about you, but I can’t wait to get my hands on some fucking gourds and arrange them in a horn-shaped basket on my dining room table. That shit is going to look so seasonal. I’m about to head up to the attic right now to find that wicker fucker, dust it off, and jam it with an insanely ornate assortment of shellacked vegetables. When my guests come over it’s gonna be like, BLAMMO! Check out my shellacked decorative vegetables, assholes. Guess what season it is—fucking fall. There’s a nip in the air and my house is full of mutant fucking squash."

Read more HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment