Please write and send praise, critique, interesting links or random musings to touchthehandthatfeedsyou@yahoo.com

Friday, October 21, 2011

The MRC At Zuccotti Park

Oct 21st, 2011

Just as I noticed some of Brent Bozell's MRC trolls walking past me at Occupy Wall Street, another guy spotted them and let loose. It is a very entertaining exchange. They gave a dissembling response when I pressed them on their contention that they weren't there to smear the Occupation. Also, note the open minded Occupant who came over to defend their right to be there.

2 comments:

  1. I think the POFG is a little sleep deprived and emotional, and I also think those same traits appear to be the general states of much of this protest of late. There needs to be some organization of living arrangements, and soon, or else a worthy cause ends up being a glossed over farce in ten years.

    ReplyDelete