Please write and send praise, critique, interesting links or random musings to touchthehandthatfeedsyou@yahoo.com

Friday, December 10, 2010

There, But For The Grace of God...

Dec 10th, 2010

Sometimes, if it feels like the state of things is too much to bear, that's because it is.

I read this today over at HuffPo. A poster calling himself "terrified01" wrote:

"My unemployment benefits ended in April, had to put everything in storage and staying at my sisters, where would I be without her? I have never stopped looking for a job, not one day.

I have two sons trying to finish up college, regardless of aide and loans they still needed help from me, I advised no more loans, how will they ever pay them back now without me to help. One son doesn't even think it's worth finishing school. They are both very down, I now worry about whether they are depressed. 

Not sure what to do..."

No comments:

Post a Comment