Please write and send praise, critique, interesting links or random musings to touchthehandthatfeedsyou@yahoo.com

Monday, October 3, 2011

Don't Feed The Trolls - Occupy Movement Edition

Oct 3rd, 2011

Some observations. For a large portion of this afternoon, comments under the #OccupyWallStreet thread on twitter were mostly coming from naysayers, challengers and some very rude trolls. The thing is, they all kept harping on how the Occupy movement needed to "go get a job." So... why were they the ones tweeting?

Hmm. Anyhoo, I kept seeing this charming fellow. He harped. He bitched. He moaned. And then? He tweeted this.









I couldn't resist. I had to ask.










Cue the internet's version knuckle-scraping spittle-dribble








Gosh. I had so many problems with that on grounds of reason and basic interpersonal skills that I couldn't stop laughing. I mean laughing. Like when you are a stoned teenager type-laughing. Before I could respond, he brought a "friend." Aww. Dig the avatar.









Again. Some questions cannot remain unasked.










Cue crickets... Alas, they have given me no more to work with.

In any event, don't try this at home.

Don't feed the trolls.

1 comment:

  1. trolls are all over the Internet, their favorite places are forums, Twitter, Facebook, Google plus, blogs and others, we just have to ignore them to not feed their motivation to troll

    ReplyDelete