Please write and send praise, critique, interesting links or random musings to touchthehandthatfeedsyou@yahoo.com

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Alan Keyes... What Happened???

April 19th, 2011

There was a time when I found Alan Keyes' arguments intellectually frustrating. I sometimes found them infuriating. There were even times when I found them downright dangerous. But I have never before found them to be so wildly removed from the realm of reason that my jaw dropped. Apparently, living in the margins these past few years has not done him any favors. This is nuts. He has become a disaster of epic proportions.

HT to Right Wing Watch

1 comment:

  1. There's nothing nuts at all about what Keyes was stating. Your assertion is groundless. Keyes is positioned safely in the reason founded on Plato and St. Thomas Aquinas.

    ReplyDelete