Please write and send praise, critique, interesting links or random musings to touchthehandthatfeedsyou@yahoo.com

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A VERY Reluctant Hat Tip

April 12th, 2011

While catching up on correspondence and confirming links for a few upcoming columns, I happened to have the FOXNews audio up on screen 2. I was about to switch feeds after hearing Sean Hannity introduce mean-spirited bomb-thrower Ann Coulter. I am glad I didn't. I would have missed this. After being asked by Hannity what she thinks of Donald Trump's flirtation with a Presidential run, Ms. Coulter not only engaged in withering criticism of his opportunistic "birtherism," she blew the whole meme out of the water. She also spoke to a particular truth that very, very few liberals are willing to acknowledge; the "birther" smear originated within the increasingly desperate Hilary Clinton camp in 2008. Regardless of her slams in the segment against President Obama, this is pretty good stuff. Can we be done now? I am quite uncomfortable praising Ms. Coulter.

No comments:

Post a Comment