Please write and send praise, critique, interesting links or random musings to touchthehandthatfeedsyou@yahoo.com

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

FOX Comments Roundup

April 19th, 2011

So. I have said it before and it bears repeating; I do not know how the watchdogs at FoxNewsComments can stand it. It's been a banner month so far for Murdoch's moderators. What have they NOT been deeming inappropriate lately?

Headline: Principal Apologizes For Mock Auction of Black Students in Virginia 



Headline: Mexican Authorities Find Mass Grave Holding 59 Bodies
20 people clicked "like" on this last one.







Sleep tight all you folks who might be foolish enough to think we are living in the 21st Century. 

1 comment:

  1. My Grandfather lived in NC. When I was about 10 years old we went down to see him. It was around the mid-70s. Being a kid I was used to people automatically liking me. But my Yankee accent wasn't winning me a popularity contest. I asked my mother "why are people like that down here?" She told me it was because of the Civil War. "But Mom! The Civil War was over 110 years ago!" Her answer was "For us it was. The South is STILL fighting the Civil War and they will be after you and I are long gone from this life."

    My mother died 15 years ago - so she was right about herself. I see no evidence to suppose that she was wrong about me - though I have no plans to meet my maker any time soon.

    ReplyDelete