Please write and send praise, critique, interesting links or random musings to touchthehandthatfeedsyou@yahoo.com

Sunday, April 10, 2011

More Strange Bedfellows

April 10th, 2011

A hat tip to Tea Party proponent and Blog Talk Radio host Mark Gillar. No, really. He and I were recently discussing the Waukesha situation on twitter. Politely, I might add. We may not agree on much, but we agree on the principles of fairness and the rule of law. I would like to see more folks across the spectrum get on board and acknowledge that this is the most important issue here. He is convinced that the outcomes will not be changed by a recount. I am not so sure. But my mistrust is purely political. It is more than possible that Waukesha County Clerk Kathy Nickolaus is just profoundly incompetent. It would not be the first time an initial appearance of impropriety was simply the topcoat on a pattern of stupidity. The point is this; we both want to turn on the lights.

No comments:

Post a Comment