Please write and send praise, critique, interesting links or random musings to touchthehandthatfeedsyou@yahoo.com

Friday, April 1, 2011

Take The Pledge!

April 1st, 2011
 
Frankly, we are all on board here at The Hand. From The Book Of Cletis:

The Cletis Stump Pledge
     
     "I hereby pledge to inform others, even those I find difficult, regarding the duplicity and chicanery of the modern Republican party. I will provide examples supported by facts and easily referenced sources. I will do this through personal contact, letters to the editor of my local paper, distribution of informative flyers door to door, and any other method which fits my life's circumstance. I will do this in an on-going manner and will not allow gross ignorance nor pervasive apathy, which I will surely encounter, to dissuade me."

No comments:

Post a Comment