Please write and send praise, critique, interesting links or random musings to touchthehandthatfeedsyou@yahoo.com

Thursday, November 4, 2010

55 Million Americans Freaking Out?

Nov 4th, 2010


"Of those fifty-five million requests, well over 99.99% of them came from U.S. citizens, with a particularly large number coming from residents of Florida and Kentucky."


At first glance, my gut tells me this can't possibly be true. Then again, I may just not want it to be true.


No... it's not true. But... It's not necessarily a bad idea.

2 comments:

  1. the satire alarm should have gone off with the curling reference.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My satire alarm went off at curling, yes. But I had already proposed selling the house and emigrating to Canada before "The Handmaid's Tale" sets in.

    ReplyDelete